The owner of the Site www.zentica-global.com is Zentica LTD, as well as the owner and responsible for the files with the personal information voluntarily provided by its users having adopted all the security measures required by law for the protection of the data and the privacy of its users. The processing of personal data that is carried out through this website complies with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December and with the security measures that apply to it according to Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email and web address in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don't have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and display option cookies last for one year. If you select 'Remember Me', your login will last for two weeks. If you sign out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal information and simply states the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our site (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their user name). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
If you have an account or have left comments on this site, you may request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided. You may also request that we delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automated spam detection service.
If you decide to request information, ask for support or register on our Website, we will ask for the data strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which our Website is intended, which is the information, promotion, sale and provision of our services, all of which are available on our Website.
Under no circumstances will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been voluntarily entered on the Website. The personal data provided by the user will become part of a personal data file. These personal data will be processed, provided that the user has given his or her consent beforehand, which he or she gives by clicking on the 'Send' or 'Register' button, and may revoke that consent whenever he or she wishes.
Those who voluntarily provide their data to the owner of the Web by any of the means established for that purpose at any time, consent and agree to know expressly, accurately and unequivocally:
- That the introduction in the file and the treatment of the personal character data has like purpose the development and the benefit of services through the Web site as well as the maintenance of the relations between the Web and its users.
- That the user will be informed of the obligatory or optional nature of his or her response to the questions posed to him or her, as well as the consequences of obtaining or refusing to answer them. In this way, you must compulsorily fill in the fields of the data form presented to register on the website, so that if you do not fill in the data and do not accept the form you will not be able to be a user of the website or receive the requested information.
- That permanently have the possibility of access to their data, so they can consult the contact details to access, modify and cancel completely and directly all their data.
- That you authorize Zentica LTD to use your data for the purposes expressed at the time of hiring any of the products or services in particular.
- That at any time you may revoke your consent by sending a communication to the Web, through the channels established for that purpose. In addition to the above, you are informed of and give your consent to the following
If you are going to register and/or acquire any of the services offered by the Web and become a client, you previously accept the following: The customer's personal data will be part of a file owned by Zentica LTD and will be processed for the purpose of CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT, MAINTENANCE, COLLECTION, ADVERTISING AND DATA ACCOMMODATION.
The client also gives their express consent for their data to be used by Zentica Global S.L. to send them, by any means including electronic, commercial information or advertising about their products or services. The client's data will be treated at all times in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
In the event that you choose a data hosting service, backup or any other service by which you provide us with data about your activity (your clients, suppliers, staff, etc.), the client will be considered responsible for the file and Zentica Global S.L. will be considered responsible for the processing, and you must inform us of the level of security of the data you are hosting. In case you do not inform us, we will understand that you have only provided us with basic level data.
In these cases, in compliance with Art. 12 of the LOPD, the following applies: 1. The PROCESSOR will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the FILE CONTROLLER, and for the purpose of hosting the data or any other purpose that, despite having another name, consists of hosting the data of the file controller by the processor (backup copies, email management, web management, etc.), and will not communicate them to any third party, not even for storage.
Access to personal data is necessary for the provision of the service. The PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE authorises the PROCESSOR to subcontract the data hosting service, if necessary, with the obligation of the PROCESSOR to ensure that, in this case, the subcontractor complies with the security measures to which he is obliged and to inform the PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE of the subcontractor as soon as he becomes aware of it.
2. The PROCESSING MANAGER undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with Article 9 of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which implements the aforementioned law. The security measures, depending on the nature of the data being processed, must be those corresponding to the basic level, and may be of medium or high level.
3. Once the contractual provision has been fulfilled, the personal data must be destroyed or returned to the PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data being processed, unless there is any legal provision requiring their conservation. Whenever responsibilities may arise between the LIABILITY MANAGER and the SUBMITTEE, the latter may keep the data duly blocked.
4. In the event that the PROCESSING MANAGER uses the data for another purpose, communicates them or uses them in breach of this contract, he will also be considered responsible for the processing, being liable for the infringements he has personally incurred. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by writing to the file manager at the following address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
If you are going to request information or support, you declare that you have been informed of the following:
The data supplied by you will be included in a data file and will be used to respond to your request for information or support, for which you expressly consent. If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, please write to Zentica LTD, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, which we inform you of, in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13.
We do register your IP (Internet Protocol) data assigned to the subscriber who owns the telephone line at the time of connection to this Web, for the purpose of security and collaboration with the Justice.
The data will be kept by the service provider for the period of time established by current legislation.
Thanks to the cookies it is possible for Zentica LTD. to recognize the browsers of registered users after they have registered for the first time, without having to register on each visit to access the services and information reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read the cookie files created by other providers.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his hard disk. To do this, the user must consult the instructions and manuals of their browser for further information. No cookie allows the user's telephone number, e-mail address or any other means of contact to be contacted. No cookie allows information to be extracted from the user's hard drive or access to personal information. They simply associate the browser of a given computer with an anonymous code.
The only way for a user's private information to become part of a cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
At any time, the user has the right to access their information, to rectify it if their data is incorrect, to oppose any type of treatment associated with the maintenance of the contractual relationship and to unsubscribe from the services of Zentica LTD
These rights can be made effective after accreditation of the personality in the forms and within the time limits established in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, by writing to the address given in the Legal Notice. The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, where applicable, are in accordance with the regulations established in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Zentica LTD. is not in favor of minors browsing the Web without the consent of parents or legal representatives. If you are concerned about your children using the services of this Web Site we advise you to monitor your child's access to the Internet or use filters for Internet browsing. Children are not allowed to enter their details on the web form.